full time remote
We are currently looking for Nuke Compositors for both full time staff positions and freelance. All positions are permanently remote (work from home). For our staff positions, preference will be given to candidates who are residents of the state of Georgia, or are willing to move to Georgia. We can provide moving assistance to help new employees relocate. For freelancers we have no preference for location, as long the candidate lives in the continental United States, Canada, or Mexico. We are not accepting candidates outside North America at this time. We are interested in compositors of all levels. Juniors, Mids, and Seniors are all welcome to apply. Salary/rate is variable based on the candidate's skill level and experience.
We are looking for candidates with these technical skills:
- Strong general knowledge of Nuke
- Point, planar, and 3D camera tracking
- Matte generation (roto, keying greenscreens and bluescreens, etc.)
- Plate cleanup (painting, beauty work, rig/wire removal)
- General understanding of Nuke's 3D environment (projection mapping, etc.)
- Experience with an external tracking application like Mocha Pro, Syntheyes, or PFTrack is strongly preferred.
- Experience with a 3D application like Maya or Houdini is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Nuke scripting is a plus.
- Experience in After Effects creating motion graphic elements like overlays,
labels and text bubbles is a plus.